The Zentrum Museum
The BMW Zentrum is more than a museum. It’s a hospitable host and a unique destination for conferences and large events alike. See what’s coming up in the near future, what’s happened in the recent past and what the Zentrum offers for your very own event.
- Open Monday – Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- For information call 1-888-Tour-BMW
- Entrance to the Zentrum is free. Please refer to the list of Zentrum closings.
- The BMW Zentrum will showcase all blue lighting beginning the evening of March 31st through April 9th in support of people living with autism.
- For information on Public Plant Tours, click here.
BMW Manufacturing has suspended tours, in order to prepare the factory for future production.
Production Facility tours are currently unavailable.
BMW Manufacturing is in the midst of a $1 Billion expansion that includes construction of a new, state-of-the-art body shop, expansion of the X5/X6 Assembly hall, expansion of a logistics warehouse, and construction of two new indoor test tracks. This expansion will increase the Plant’s annual capacity to 450,000 units and add a fifth model to the vehicle lineup – the all-new BMW X7.
Currently, BMW Manufacturing produces more than 1,400 vehicles each day. The factory is the exclusive producer of all BMW X3, X4, X5 and X6 Sports Activity Vehicles and Coupes (and their variants) to more than 140 global markets. Last year, the Spartanburg plant produced 400,904 vehicles, making it the largest BMW plant in the world by volume.