BMW Manufacturing Co.’s Student Programs offer real-world projects that allow students to gain knowledge and experience in a particular area of interest, as Co-op and Internship participants are integrated into the daily life of the organization. But don’t just take our word for it. Find out what some of the program participants have to say about the experience here.
Before applying, please read the following instructions:
- Spring opportunities are posted August-October.
- Summer/Fall opportunities are posted January-February.
- Spring opportunities are posted September-October.
- Fall Opportunities are posted March-April.
- If any questions please email to:
After you have created your profile:
Be sure to attach your profile to all positions for which you would like to be considered.