The Co-op Program is an opportunity to gain in-depth exposure and experience in our industry. You’ll spend at least three semesters/six quarters alternating between full-time work and study. This allows the student to work on continuous projects with escalating responsibility. Interested in German culture and language? You may qualify for the BMW International Co-op Program where you’ll serve your third or fourth rotation in a German BMW facility. Participants must meet the general requirements, be enrolled in their university’s international co-op program, and have language proficiency.
Co-op opportunities are available in: Engineering, Manufacturing Support, Quality Management, Logistics, Procurement, Information Technology, Human Resources, Communications, and Finance and Controlling.
You can join BMW Manufacturing Co. for a Co-op if you are a full-time student, pursuing at least a bachelor’s degree, attend an accredited university or college in the United States, and meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Pursuing a BS or Graduate Degree as indicated
- Have completed three semesters towards that degree by the start of the work term
- Able to complete 3 rotating terms for co-op positions
- Have at least 1 remaining term in school after the completion of the co-op or internship
- Transfer students must have a GPA from current university
- Enrolled with the university co-op or career services office
- Complete and pass a pre-placement physical and substance abuse test before the work term
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Corporate housing/housing assistance
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays