As the most unique tournament on the Web.com Tour, the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation has many different playing options and sponsorship opportunities to offer. And whether you’re playing in the tournament, hosting guests at a skybox, enjoying the exclusive evening events or promoting your company with one of our many branding opportunities, you’re sure to enjoy yourself and entertain your guests.
Click the headings of the 2016 sponsorship and playing opportunities below to review the full details of last year’s sponsorship opportunities. For more information about the 2017 tournament contact Linda Johnson at LJohnson@sccharities.org.
• The BMW Pro-Am Experience: This is the ultimate inside-the-ropes experience, giving you the chance to play with a Web.com Tour professional during the first three tournament rounds. But that’s just one of the perks of this playing spot. Unlimited practice rounds, exclusive evening and amateur perks at the tournament courses help to elevate the week and make it truly unforgettable.
• The Benore Logistic Systems Pro-Am: This one-day pro-am allows you to start your day with an adrenaline-pumping session at the BMW Performance Center followed by an afternoon of golf at Thornblade Club.
• The President’s Pro-Am and Reception presented by MAU: This exclusive pro-am on Tuesday, May 17 at The Reserve at Lake Keowee and reception the evening before at Aloft Greenville Downtown allows you to brush elbows with influential business contacts from across the Upstate, including BMW Manufacturing President Manfred Erlacher.
• Kopis Classic: Play Thornblade Club just hours after the final putt drops. This pro-am on Monday, May 23 will give you the opportunity to play the course in the same condition as the pros. With many sponsorship opportunities available contact the tournament office at 864.297.1660 with any inquiries.
CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT ON AND OFF THE COURSE:
• 18th Green Skyboxes at Thornblade Club: Enjoy a front row seat on the 18th green at Thornblade Club, the tournament’s hub of activity. Skyboxes include 40 tickets per day to a secure viewing area specific to your guests, complimentary beverages and more. Premium skyboxes are also available.
• The Skybox Club at Thornblade: Want the skybox experience at Thornblade for a smaller group? This shared hospitality area on the 18th green will provide you with all the perks of a skybox at three different, more affordable price points.
• Social Ticket Packages: Attend the tournament by day, party by night. These great ticket options for the tournament and Friday night’s Concert Party are a fantastic way to experience one of the most unique events in the world.
BRANDING OPPORTUNITIES ON AND OFF THE COURSE
• Corporate Branding and Advertising: With an annual attendance of roughly 50,000 and worldwide telecast on Golf Channel, the tournament is a great vehicle to promote your brand, and we have a great variety of options to choose from.
• Premier Evening Event Sponsorship: Entertain guests and promote your brand at one of the tournament’s exclusive evening events, which take place Thursday and Friday of tournament week.