Plant Spartanburg Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Policy:
At BMW Manufacturing, we strive to provide a healthy and safe working environment. In order to continually improve our safety performance:
- All associates will be committed to prevention of injury and ill health and the continual improvement in OH&S management and OH&S performance.
- All levels of management will be responsible and accountable for providing the resources needed to prevent injuries and illness.
- Management will ensure all associates are responsible and accountable for working safely.
- Management will establish objectives and drive change through achieving targets.
- We will comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which our organization subscribes that relate to our OH&S hazards.
- We will regularly measure and communicate our progress to all levels of the organization.
Plant Spartanburg Environmental Policy:
Responsibility for environmental protection lies with all associates. At BMW Manufacturing, we are committed to:
- Using resources responsibly and efficiently
- Minimizing adverse impact and waste generation
- Continual improvement
- Compliance with legal and BMW Group requirements
Plant Spartanburg Quality Policy:
Quality in all aspects of our business is the foundation for our success. At BMW Manufacturing, we are committed to:
- Prevention instead of reaction
- Conserve best practice, safeguard new techniques
- Quality is a leadership task