Guided Factory Tour
BMW’s only American factory is a marvel of the blending of modern engineering and design aesthetics. See for yourself how the ultimate driving machine is built during a guided plant tour.
IMPORTANT FACTORY TOUR INFORMATION:
Must I make a reservation?
Yes, advance reservations are required.
Is there a charge for the tour?
Yes, there is a cost for the tour: $10 for Adults, $5 for students and BMW Car Club members (must have CCA card with you upon arrival to qualify for discount).
Prepayment is required for groups of 10 or more and cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance for refunds.
Is there an age requirement for the tour?
Yes, tour participants must be 12 years of age or older.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Tour participants must be 12 years of age or older.
- Completely enclosed shoes are required to tour our facility. No flip flops, high heels, open toe, open side, or open heel shoes are permitted. You will NOT be permitted on the tour if your shoes do not meet the guidelines.
- Cameras and camera phones are not permitted. Cell phones must be turned off during the tour. Please leave personal belongings locked in your vehicle.
- Please allow at least 2 hours for your visit here. During the tour, participants will walk over a distance of approximately one mile.
- BMW reserves the right to cancel tours anytime.