Officials from South Carolina Charities, Inc., the non-profit that manages the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation, announced today that 24 charities have been selected to participate in the tournament’s charity programs.
2013 Press Release Archive
BMW Manufacturing announced today that they are actively hiring production and logistics positions at the Spartanburg plant. As announced in 2012, the company is in the midst of a 2-year, $900 million expansion, adding the all-new BMW X4 and completing construction of an additional1.6 million square feet of production and logistics space.
BMW Manufacturing announced today that Manfred Erlacher, a 29-year veteran with the company, has assumed responsibility for the Spartanburg factory. Erlacher succeeds Josef Kerscher who has returned to Germany to run the plant in Dingolfing.
As one of the largest automotive exporters in the U.S., BMW has announced the expansion of the company’s export program to emerging markets. Originally announced in 2011 to support export of BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicles to certain countries, BMW will now expand this operation to include the new BMW X5. To support this expansion, […]
The 13th annual BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation golf tournament raised $731,152 for Upstate charities, tournament officials announced today.
- Production of the Third-Generation X5 Sports Activity Vehicle Begins at BMW Manufacturing Co.
- BMW Announces Leadership Change at its South Carolina Plant.
- SOUTH CAROLINA’S MARK ANDERSON WINS BMW CHARITY PRO-AM
- MARK ANDERSON TAKES 54-HOLE LEAD AT BMW CHARITY PRO-AM
- FRANKLIN CORPENING SETS 36-HOLE PACE AT BMW CHARITY PRO-AM IN SOUTH CAROLINA
- Amateur Walt Dennis Wins BMW with Tourney Hole-in-One
- Record Four Players Share First-round Lead at BMW Charity Pro-Am
- O’Hurley Added. Celebrity Course Rotation Confirmed.
- Tournament Announces Updates to 2013 Celebrity Line-Up
- South Carolina Teacher of the Year Receives Keys to a BMW X3.
- OOBE Answers Call for Tournament Volunteers
- BMW Manufacturing Receives Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series Certification (OHSAS 18001)
- Celebrity Commitments Announced for 2013 BMW Charity Pro-Am
- BMW Charity Pro-Am to Benefit from World Record Drift Event
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Announces New Ways to Track Celebrities On/Off Course
- BMW Receives Duke Energy Power Partner Award
- BMW Manufacturing Expands Use of Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- May, Ernst Earn Professional Exemptions
- BMW Manufacturing Announces Leadership Change McCraw promoted to Vice President, Finance and Production Control
- 2013 BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented By SYNNEX Corporation: Online Ticket Sales Now Open, Online Volunteer Registration Opens Feb. 1
- BMW Manufacturing Reports Record Production Volume
- BMW Manufacturing Opens Onsite Family Health Center