BMW Manufacturing announced today two new senior management appointments. Also, due to recent organizational changes, a new senior management function has been developed to better serve the needs of the plant’s future growth. Mr. Franz Linner has been named Vice President, Supplier Network, Americas. In this new role, Mr. Linner is responsible for supply chain […]
2014 Press Release Archive
Officials from South Carolina Charities, Inc., the non-profit that manages the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation, announced today that 20 charities have been selected to participate in the tournament’s 2015 charity programs. The 2015 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation will take place May 14-17 at Thornblade Club, The Reserve at Lake […]
The 14th annual BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation golf tournament raised $836,883 for Upstate charities, tournament officials announced today. The tournament’s 2014 charity earnings push the total charitable giving since 2001 to more than $10.8 million. These funds are part of the PGA TOUR’s more than $2 billion in all-time charitable contributions. Officials […]
Production of the second-generation BMW X6 officially began today at the company’s South Carolina plant. The first, new BMW X6 is a Sophisto Gray xDrive 35i. It features Cognac Black Nappa Leather interior and is bound for a BMW dealership in China.
Max Homa fired a bogey-free, 8-under 63 Sunday to win the BMW Charity Pro-Am and earn his first career title on the Web.com Tour.
- Davidson, Blaum and Barber Tied for 54-Hole Lead in BMW Charity Pro-Am.
- Trevor Murphy And Kyle Reifers Set 36-Hole Pace At BMW Charity Pro-Am.
- Auburn’s Blayne Barber Leads BMW Charity Pro-Am.
- Thursday Evening Celebrity Walk of Fame Cancelled Due to Weather.
- Celebrity Course Rotation and Celebrity Updates Announced.
- Eight Local Pros to Play, Celebrity Updates Announced
- South Carolina Teacher of the Year Travels the State in New BMW X5.
- 2014 BMW Charity Pro-Am Announces 2014 Celebrity Participants.
- Volunteers Drive Charity Donations for BMW Charity Pro-Am.
- Tournament Gets First-Ever, Primetime Golf Channel Broadcast.
- BMW Group Expands its Commitment in the USA.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Announces New VIP Fan Experience.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Announces Bacon Brothers Concert
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Brings Celebrity Walk of Fame Back to Downtown Greenville
- BMW Manufacturing Announces Management Change
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Volunteer Registration, Ticket Sales Open Jan. 31