Series production for the all-new BMW X7 Sports Activity Vehicle has started at BMW Group Plant Spartanburg. The BMW X7 will be built alongside the BMW X5 and X6 on the same assembly line. “We are excited to officially add the first-ever BMW X7 to our plant’s portfolio,” said Knudt Flor, president and CEO of […]
2018 Press Release Archive
The BMW X7 is the first car to fuse the presence, exclusivity and spaciousness of a luxury model with the agile and versatile driving properties expected of a Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV). The latest and largest model in the BMW X line-up brings a fresh sensation of space to the luxury segment, thanks to the […]
During October, BMW Manufacturing will provide a unique educational experience for middle and high school students in the Upstate. “Driving STEM” (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) gives students a fascinating look at robotics and manufacturing while also showing them how BMW builds premium vehicles. “If we’re going to develop the future workforce, we need to […]
BMW Manufacturing announced today that Jeffrey Gaudiano has been named the new Vice President of Production Control, Logistics, and VPS. He returns to BMW Manufacturing after spending four years as the Managing Director and CEO of BMW Plant Thailand. Gaudiano succeeds Gerald Degen, who has returned to Germany as the Vice President of Assembly at […]
As Americans enjoy the holiday week and prepare for their summer adventures, preparations of a different kind are nearing completion at BMW Plant Spartanburg in South Carolina: the final phases of gearing up for production of the all-new BMW X5, which begins later this summer. Four generations of leadership. As the fourth generation of BMW […]
- The new BMW X5.
- Michael Arnaud Wins 2018 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation Announces Five-Year Contract Extension.
- New All-Star Celebrity Softball Game to Draw Celebrities and Fans to Fluor Field during BMW Charity Pro-Am.
- BMW Manufacturing Presents SC Teacher of the Year with 2018 BMW X5.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation Announces 2018 Celebrities.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation Announces Return of Executive Women’s Day.
- BMW Manufacturing Announces Hiring for Production and Logistics Positions.
- The All-New 2019 BMW X4. The eye-catching athlete.
- BMW Manufacturing Continues as Largest U.S. Automotive Exporter.
- The first BMW X4 takes its leave …
- BMW Manufacturing Doubles Size of BMW Scholars Program.
- BMW Manufacturing, SC Works to Host Recruitment Event.
- BMW Manufacturing Announces Management Change.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation Announces Courses and Charities for 2018 Tournament.
- Steve Sellery Named Executive Director of BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation.