For students currently attending a university outside the United States, BMW Manufacturing Co. also offers an international internship program. This would allow an international student to gain experience in a manufacturing environment within the United States. Our international interns are used in areas where special projects are assigned for a 6 month rotation. BMW has internship opportunities available during the spring and fall sessions. No summer sessions are available.
International Internship Requirements
You can join BMW Manufacturing Co. for an international internship if you are a full-time student, pursuing at least a bachelor’s degree, attend an accredited university outside the United States, and meet the following requirements.
- Have completed a prior BMW internship of at least 3 months in length
- Be currently enrolled in a university study program as indicated
- Provide the following paperwork
- Cover letter in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- BMW internship/Student Work Assignment Assessment sheet
- International diploma/predegree (transcripts)
International Internship Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays