South Carolina Charities, Inc. (SCCI), the non-profit foundation of the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation, was created in order to showcase the beauty of Upstate South Carolina and the hospitality of its citizens to the world; to create an event that brings the Upstate a fun and entertaining week centered around professional athletes and world renowned celebrities; and raise money and awareness for South Carolina charities. Since 2001, the tournament has distributed more than $11.5 million to more than 200 charities, part of the PGA TOUR’s $2 billion raised for charity.
South Carolina Charities, Inc.
135 S. Main Street, Suite 600
Greenville, SC 29601
- Marshall Bettendorf, Tournament Director
- Linda Johnson, Director of Sales
- Michael McGovern, Director of Operations
- McIntyre Hargrove, Marketing & Communications Manager
SCCI BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Bob Nitto, President
- Mike Wood, Vice President
- Max Metcalf, Secretary/Treasurer
- Bob Stegner, Director
- Irv Welling, Director
- Bobby Hitt, Emeritus
For additional information about Upstate South Carolina visit the following sites: