Soaring to a total of $12.7 million dollars raised since the tournament began in 2001. In 2017, 14 Upstate charities benefitting from the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation received $631,495 to further support their respective philanthropic missions.
To Volunteer for the 2018 Tournament Click Here
The 2018 Charities include:
- Children’s Hospital of Greenville Health System (GHS) is located in Upstate South Carolina. Board-certified physicians care for more than 400,000 infants, children, and adolescents each year. From primary care to specialty care, we are dedicated to providing outstanding medical care for every child. GHS Children’s Hospital is developing a pediatric pain management program that will be the first of its kind in the Southeast.
- Upstate SC STEM Collaborative Our vision is to make Upstate South Carolina a nation model for workforce development through the engagement of students and communities in STEM opportunities. Help us make this vision a reality by staying informed about our programs and current initiatives. We are your resource for STEM in in the Upstate.
- Mobile Meals of Spartanburg glorifies God by providing nutritious meals, services, and fellowship to the frail and homebound citizens in Spartanburg County.
- Cliffs Residents Outreach is a 100% Volunteer Organization Focused on Literacy, Nutrition and Mentoring for Kids in Greenville, Pickens and Oconee Counties in SC. In 2017, CRO has Helped 5634 Kids Succeed from Early Childhood to College level by raising $500k from over 18,000 volunteer hours. CRO has raised over $3M in last 10 Years Benefiting the Kids of the Upstate.
We want to welcome back all of our previous charities as well as some new charities to the 2018 Tournament to continue to raise funds through Ticket Sales and Birdies for Charity.
- Boy Scouts of America
- Center for Developmental Services
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harvest Hope Food Bank
- Ronald McDonald House of the Carolinas
- Project HOPE Foundation
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- SYNNEX Share the Magic
- The Blade Jr. Golf Classic
- Upstate Warrior Solutions
- The Furman Advantage
- The Emerson Rose Heart Foundation
- Last Chance Animal Rescue
- North Greenville Crisis Ministry
- The Homeless Period Project
- A Child’s Haven
- Upstate International
Please contact Macy Covington at firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization is interested in participating in the 2018 Birdies for Charity fundraising event.