As the most unique tournament on the Web.com Tour, the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation has many different playing options and sponsorship opportunities to offer. And whether you’re playing in the tournament, hosting guests at a skybox, enjoying the exclusive evening events or promoting your company with one of our many branding opportunities, you’re sure to enjoy yourself and entertain your guests.
Want to see what it’s like to be part of this unique event? Watch this video.
Click any of the underlined options below to review more details for that specific offering.
- The BMW Pro-Am Experience: This is the ultimate inside-the-ropes experience, giving you the chance to play with a Web.com Tour professional during the first three tournament rounds. But that’s just one of the perks of this playing spot. Unlimited practice rounds, exclusive evening and amateur perks at the tournament courses help to elevate the week and make it truly unforgettable. Click here to see what it’s like to play in this exclusive event.
- The President’s Pro-Am and Reception presented by MAU: This exclusive pro-am on Tuesday, May 12 at The Reserve at Lake Keowee and reception the evening before at SIP in downtown Greenville allows you to brush elbows with influential business contacts from across the Upstate.
- The BMW Performance Driving School Celebrity Pro-Am presented by Benore: The one-day pro-am on Wednesday, May 13 allows you to start your day with an adrenaline-pumping session at the BMW Performance Center followed by an afternoon of golf at Thornblade Club.
- 18th Green Skyboxes at Thornblade Club: Enjoy a front row seat on the 18th green at Thornblade Club, the tournament’s hub of activity. Skyboxes include 40 tickets per day to a secure viewing area specific to your guests, complimentary beverages and more.
- The Skybox Club at Thornblade: Want the skybox experience at Thornblade for a smaller group? This shared hospitality area on the 18th green will provide you with all the perks of a skybox at three different, more affordable price points.
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Skybox Club: Entertain 25 clients and business associates in this shared hospitality which boasts a beautiful lakeside location at The Reserve.
- The Green Valley Skybox Club: This shared hospitality area on Green Valley Country Club’s 9th green features tiered, open seating. Two-guest ticket packages available.
- Premier Evening Event Ticket Packages: The tournament’s evening events are a highlight of the week. Individual ticket packages will be available for purchase in 2015.
- Corporate Branding and Advertising: With an annual attendance of roughly 50,000 and worldwide telecast on Golf Channel, the tournament is a great vehicle to promote your brand, and we have a great variety of options to choose from.
- Premier Evening Event Sponsorship: SOLD OUT. Entertain guests and promote your brand at one of the tournament’s exclusive evening events, which take place Wednesday through Friday of tournament week.