The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation is the only tournament on the Web.com Tour where amateurs and celebrities are grouped with Web.com Tour professionals in a three-day better-ball competition over two courses. Amateurs, celebrities and rotate between the two courses, Thornblade Club, and Cliffs Valley on Thursday and Friday with the 10 lowest scoring amateur teams, six lowest scoring celebrity teams advancing to play Saturday’s final round at Thornblade Club. The lowest 65 pros (and ties) play once at each course on Thursday and Friday with the 10 lowest scoring pros advancing to the final round on Sunday at Thornblade Club. The Professional winner in 2019 of the overall 72-hole event will take home $126,000 from the total purse of $700,000.
2018 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation Champion
2018 Amateur Champions :
2018 Celebrity Champions:
2018 Final Cuts:
Larry the Cable Guy
| Quick Facts:
Since 2001 the tournament has generated and distributed over $13 million to more than 200 charities. View a complete list of 2001-2017 Beneficiaries.
Web.com Tour history was made in 2004 when two World Golf Hall of Famers – Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player – participated in the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation.
In 2013 Clemson University’s International Institute of Tourism Research and Development conducted a study of the economic impacts of expenditures related to tournament operations and found that the 2013 tournament generated total direct spending of $4.712 million, supported 139 jobs, generated net local government revenues $541,048 and net state government revenues of $868,479, and yielded $6.744 million in total output/ impact.
- Each year more than 2,000 hotel room nights are booked as a direct result of the tournament.
- More than 600 volunteers donate their time and talents to help run the tournament.
- The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation is the only event held in Upstate South Carolina that is broadcast around the world for four days.
- A total of 3.5 million people tuned into Golf Channel’s coverage of the 2015 tournament
- Since 2001, 134 celebrities have participated in the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation. View a complete list of 2001-2018 Celebrity Participants.
- All past winners of the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation have gone on to play on the PGA TOUR.
Click Here to Volunteer
Click Here to Participate in Birdies for Charity
Click Here to Buy Tickets