Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2015 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation! Registration is now open. Here are some facts you need to know before registering:
• Register ASAP! Be sure to register early, which will give you a better chance of getting the volunteer position you desire.
• Volunteer Registration is $40 through April 17. The fee covers your volunteer polo shirt, headwear (cap or visor), Volunteer Credential, Guest Credential, food and beverages during workdays and more. The fee increases to $50 on April 18.
• Online registration closes May 4. After May 4 you can register via paper application, which will be available here on February 2.
• Earn money for charity! Volunteers have the opportunity to earn $20/day for one of the tournament’s charities. Make sure you designate that charity during the registration process.
• You don’t need to know anything about golf to volunteer! We have plenty of volunteer opportunities available for those not familiar with the game.
• The perks of online registration and payment: Online registration allows you to pay by credit card and ensures a secure, fast and reliable transaction. By paying online you have the best chance of being assigned to the committee of your choice. If you choose to pay by check, you will not be assigned to a course or committee until we receive payment, and your committee may become filled while we wait for your check to arrive.
• Mark your calendar for Volunteer Appreciation Day! We’re excited to announce BMW Charity Pro-Am Volunteer Appreciation Day at Fluor Field! Volunteers of the 2015 tournament will receive one complimentary ticket to The Greenville Drive’s home game on Wednesday, May 20. During the game, volunteers will have the opportunity to participate during in-game activities including games and acting as honorary team captains.
• Get familiar with the committees. Read through our committee descriptions so that you know where you’d like to volunteer when you register.
• Prefer to register by paper application? Download and complete the 2015 volunteer paper application and send via fax (864.297.3190) or mail to the address below. Checks for uniform payment should be made payable to South Carolina Charities, Inc. and should include the name(s) of the volunteers on the check for which you are paying.
South Carolina Charities, Inc.
Attn: Morgan Fields
135 S. Main Street, STE 600
Greenville, SC 29601