Thank you to everyone who volunteered for the 2018 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation. We look forward to seeing everyone again in 2019
- Register ASAP! Be sure to register early, which will give you a better chance of getting the volunteer position you desire.
- Volunteer Registration is $40: The fee covers your volunteer polo shirt, headwear (cap, bucket hat or visor), Volunteer Credential, Guest Credential, food and beverages during volunteer days and more.
- Earn money for charity! Volunteers have the opportunity to earn $20 per day for one of the tournament’s charities. Make sure you designate which charity during the registration process.
- You don’t need to know anything about golf to volunteer! We have plenty of volunteer opportunities available for those not familiar with the game.
- The perks of online registration and payment: Online registration allows you to pay by credit card and ensures a secure, fast and reliable transaction. By paying online you have the best chance of being assigned to the committee of your choice. If you choose to pay by check, you will not be assigned to a course or committee until we receive payment, and your committee may become filled while we wait for your check to arrive.
- Still prefer to register by paper application? Click here, download and complete the 2018 online form and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks for uniform payment should be made payable to South Carolina Charities, Inc. and should include the name(s) of the volunteers on the check for which you are paying. Note that volunteers are not registered until payment is received.
South Carolina Charities, Inc.
Attn: Macy Covington
3101 Augusta Street
Greenville, SC 29605
ONLINE VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION
To ensure a smooth registration process, please read through the following steps. If you have any questions contact Macy Covington at email@example.com
STEP 1: Decide where you want to volunteer. Descriptions for each course can be found by clicking on the link for the course of your choice.
STEP 2: If you selected one of the three tournament courses, decide on your top two preferred committees and available dates. Proceed to STEP 3.
STEP 3: Click here to proceed to volunteer registration.