Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2014 tournament! Before you begin the registration process, here are some facts you need to know:
- Register ASAP! Be sure to register early, which will give you a better chance of getting the volunteer position you desire.
- Volunteer Registration is $40 if you register before April 19. On April 19, the fee increases to $50. The fee covers your volunteer polo shirt, headwear (cap or visor), Volunteer Credential, Guest Credential, food and beverages during workdays and more.
- Earn money for charity! Volunteers have the opportunity to earn $20/day for one of the tournament’s charities. Make sure you designate that charity during the registration process.
- You don’t need to know anything about golf to volunteer! We have plenty of volunteer opportunities available for those not familiar with the game.
- The perks of online registration and payment: Online registration allows you to pay by credit card and ensures a secure, fast and reliable transaction. By paying online you have the best chance of being assigned to the committee of your choice. If you choose to pay by check, you will not be assigned to a course or committee until we receive payment, and your committee may become filled while we wait for your check to arrive.
- Still prefer to register by paper application? Download and complete the 2014 volunteer paper application and send via fax (864.297.3190) or mail to the address below. Checks for uniform payment should be made payable to South Carolina Charities, Inc. and should include the name(s) of the volunteers on the check for which you are paying.
Now that you’re familiar with the facts, it’s time to register!
ONLINE VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION
To ensure a smooth registration process, please read through the following steps. If you have any questions contact Morgan Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 1: Decide where you want to volunteer – Thornblade, The Reserve at Lake Keowee, Green Valley Country Club or as part of the Transportation Committee.
STEP 2: If you selected one of the three tournament courses, decide on your top two preferred committees and available dates. Committees and dates for each course can be found by clicking on the link for the course of your choice. If you selected the Transportation Committee click here to review the committee’s details and dates, then proceed to STEP 3.
STEP 3: Proceed to the appropriate registration site by clicking on one of the links below. By clicking on the link to proceed to registration, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years of age and have read and voluntarily accepted the Volunteer Agreement or that you are the parent/legal guardian of the participant and have read and voluntarily accepted the Volunteer Agreement.