ALREADY REGISTERED AND NEED TO SEE YOUR VOLUNTEER ASSIGNMENTS? Click here.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2015 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation! Online volunteer registration is now closed, but we’re still taking applications for volunteers at Thornblade Club and Green Valley Country Club. To register, please email a paper application to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to one of the following locations:
• Thornblade Clubhouse – between 8am and 5pm, Monday, May 4 through Friday, May 8
• Uniform Pickup at the Crowne Plaza Greenville (851 Congaree Road) on Thursday, May 7 from 5:00-7:30 PM or Saturday, May 9 from 11:00AM- 2:00 PM.
Here are some facts you need to know before registering:
• Volunteer Registration is $50. The fee covers your volunteer polo shirt, headwear (cap or visor), Volunteer Credential, Guest Credential, food and beverages during workdays and more.
• Earn money for charity! Volunteers have the opportunity to earn $20/day for one of the tournament’s charities. Make sure you designate that charity during the registration process.
• You don’t need to know anything about golf to volunteer! We have plenty of volunteer opportunities available for those not familiar with the game.
• Mark your calendar for Volunteer Appreciation Day! We’re excited to announce BMW Charity Pro-Am Volunteer Appreciation Day at Fluor Field! Volunteers of the 2015 tournament will receive one complimentary ticket to The Greenville Drive’s home game on Wednesday, May 20. During the game, volunteers will have the opportunity to participate during in-game activities including games and acting as honorary team captains.
• Get familiar with the committees. Read through our committee descriptions so that you know where you’d like to volunteer when you register.
• Registering by paper application? Download and complete the 2015 volunteer paper application and send via email to email@example.com. Note that you will not be fully registered to volunteer until your uniform fee is paid.