Thank you to everyone who volunteered for the 2017 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation. We look forward to seeing everyone again next year. Registration will be open 2018.
• Register ASAP! Be sure to register early, which will give you a better chance of getting the volunteer position you desire.
• Volunteer Registration is $40. The fee covers your volunteer red Adidas polo shirt, white headwear (cap or visor), Volunteer Credential, Guest Credential, food and beverages during volunteer days and more.
• Earn money for charity! Volunteers have the opportunity to earn $20 per day for one of the tournament’s charities. Make sure you designate that charity during the registration process.
• You don’t need to know anything about golf to volunteer! We have plenty of volunteer opportunities available for those not familiar with the game.
• The perks of online registration and payment: Online registration allows you to pay by credit card and ensures a secure, fast and reliable transaction. By paying online you have the best chance of being assigned to the committee of your choice. If you choose to pay by check, you will not be assigned to a course or committee until we receive payment, and your committee may become filled while we wait for your check to arrive.
• Still prefer to register by paper application? Click here and download and complete the 2017 and send via fax (864.297.3190) or mail to the address below. Checks for uniform payment should be made payable to South Carolina Charities, Inc. and should include the name(s) of the volunteers on the check for which you are paying. Note that volunteers are not registered until payment is received.
South Carolina Charities, Inc.
Attn: Macy Covington
135 S. Main Street, STE 600
Greenville, SC 29601
ONLINE VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION
To ensure a smooth registration process, please read through the following steps. If you have any questions contact Macy Covington at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 1: Decide where you want to volunteer – Thornblade, The Preserve at Verdae, The Furman Golf Club or as part of the Transportation Committee.
STEP 2: If you selected one of the three tournament courses, decide on your top two preferred committees and available dates. Committees and dates for each course can be found by clicking on the link for the course of your choice. If you selected the Transportation Committee click here to review the committee’s details and dates, then proceed to STEP 3.
STEP 3: Click here to proceed to volunteer registration.